Sunday 28 February 2010

Delayed Fashion?

I realise that I didn't keep 100% up to date with London Fashion Week, but between University work, Employment and my Internet provider cutting me off, it has obviously been exceptionally difficult to fill you all in on my opinionated musings and reviews. But I'm going to round up London Fashion Week quickly in keeping with the pace of fashion itself. So the obvious note I'm going to end on is my new lustful crush, Burberry! Oh how I was thrilled, the classic earthy colours with one or two of their infamous macs, but now with the added eutopia that is electric blue, fur and the future winter must have aviator jackets. All in all it was an impressive collection and an exciting new era in Burberry design. But I cannot help but wonder is Burberry running the risk of loosing their identity, lets see how this old age pentioner matures into a new youth.












So what are the looks and must haves for next winter? Three simple components, fur, saucy dresses and aviator jackets, concluding in my thorough excitement for next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment