Wednesday 22 September 2010

Macs on Mac

So I havn't covered fashion week as much as I wanted! But before you start pointing the finger of SHAME, remember I'm a university student with summer work, a part time job and a business ... so busy (the definition of myself)! But before I ventured off to the lovely world of part time employment last night, I managed to catch the live broadcast of Burberry Prorsum on my trusty MacBook. Then again there was no way I was going to miss it, after all Burberry has become my new love. So how can I round up Burberry's Prorsum Spring / Summer 2011 catwalk show ...... erm .... AMAZING!
It just oozed sophisticated youth, with the classic Burberry Macs and neutral colours but now with even more bold flashes of colour drawing your unwitting eyes into outfits of pure inivation! So it's fair to say I loved it. I particularly liked the Alexander Mcqueen-esk influence with the lizard and animal prints. I do want every piece but none more so than in the finally leather jacket encrusted with studs, incredible!


Watch the show at, http://uk.burberry.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment