Monday 22 March 2010

Hold On!

I am an avid lover of the clutch bag on a evening or night out, cute, handy and easy access when reaching for your ID or that hard earned cash then exchanged for that long awaited cocktail. But while trawling through the internet I found the mother of all clutch bags. Several which have solved the most flawed of aspects, holding the dam thing! Good Lord it does become an indurance test! But say hello to gorgeous inivations of holding this must have accessorie created by brilliant minds.

Roberto Cavalli


Alexander Mcqueen


Alexander Mcqueen


And staying on the note of Mcqueen, I adore this sinister yet glamorous knuckle duster. A desire shared by a fellow knuckle duster designer.


Lulu Guiness (Admittedly it hasn't got a ergonomic handle, but it is yummy!)


On another and exciting note I read the most fabulous article informing me that one of my new favourite designers Henry Holland, designer of House of Holland has designed a ready to wear range for Debenhams and my gosh it is devine! When it comes to the Spring/Summer season colour is my lover, and I often look like a rainbow nightmare and this new (very affordable) range has got my blood pumping! Don't believe me then take a eye full of this.



But a word of warning! Do not get there before me otherwise I will wage retail war on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment