Tuesday 26 July 2011

Proof

Yes, it has been proven that a young woman can set up her own jewellery company and be extremely successful, and these two lovely ladies lead by example. Jess and Emily Lathan are sisters whom set up their own jewellery company after realising the success of their designs with friends and friends of friends. Their online store www.rocknrose.co.uk is favourite for celebrities such as Pixie Lott and Peaches Geldof. You can read all about their story in this week's 'Look' magazine on page 53 or simply check their website out and marvel at their oh so fabulous head gear! Why am I featuring this article? Because it fills me with hope and gives me a target to aim for with my own minuscule company. Maybe one day I'll reach this high? We will see... remember this name and hold this space!


Two posts in one month... I must be on my summer break from university!

So if you have looked at my website (www.francescasmithbydesign.co.uk) in the past you will know that in 2008/2009 I played with the idea of ear cuffs over earrings. Well check out who's liking the idea of cuffs....


Asos and Topshop have put out these sexy little numbers. Not as crazy and lethal as mine but wearable and in my opinion a must! I Love the little feather lovely in particular by Freedom at Topshop. Let's see if this concept catches on. Also would it be a good idea for me to make some to sell on my own site? Let me know! I love a bit of feedback!

1 comment:

  1. they're cool, go for it!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete